So I haven't had a chance to blog much in the last week. After Luke was diagnosed with thrush we took it easy until our friend Erica arrived for a weekend stay at our place. We had a really good time, it was great to hangout and just be.
Anyways, since then Luke has been sick to his stomach so he had to go home Monday and go to the doctor's office. I stayed home with him yesterday. It was hard in the morning to see my little man not his usual self. He finally started feeling better around 4p yesterday and giving me his award winning smile.
So I still haven't had a chance to blog about our camping trip but I have finally transfered photos from camera to computer. Hopefully tonight I will finally be able to get some photos up!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh no!! sorry to hear little Luke has caught a bug. it seems to be going around, that's for sure!
glad to hear he's recovering quickly :) isn't it funny they can be sick as dogs one minute and then look up at your face with a big bright smile the next?? :)
Post a Comment