Just 6 months ago -
- Curtis had to tell me, "you are not leaving this hospital without a baby!" I was still in denial as to why I was in the hospital 2.5 weeks early.
- I had no idea how much I would love being a mommy, I always thought I wanted to be just a mom.
- Breastfeeding was a completely foreign concept and one I thought I would never come to understand.
3 months ago -
- Do I really have to go back to work in a month????
- This parenting thing isn't so hard - we are so lucky he is sleeping pretty darn well.
- Wait that's teething not just a cranky baby! Whew, not sure we could handle that much fussiness all the time.
- Patient, love and understanding is a key to getting the hang of this parenting thing - who knew!
Today -
- Luke is the light of our lives, we love hanging out together as a family and dreaming of our future together and enjoying every moment.
- A child's laugh really does make your heart smile.
- Being a parent is the proudest title I have ever achieved
- I'm so happy Curtis and I found each other he is the perfect father, husband and best friend
Future -
- Oh goodness me, the terrible twos have hit.
- Oh no puberty is here! Curtis you need to have the talk not me....
- What you are graduating already - IMPOSSIBLE
1 comment:
So true! I'm right there with ya. Great post!
Happy 6 months Luke!! :)
Post a Comment