Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flood-gate Day 3

Bulletin: THIS JUST IN - we will be out of our apartment until at least August 16th. The process to get rid of mold spores, mildew and just doing the job right will take two weeks!! Sure do wish we choose a hotel with a pool and cable!!!!

There are many lucky things for us to consider - Luke shouldn't have been affected by this exposure (which is great news), Curtis is suffering from Bronchitis not anything to do with mold, we are all happy and I just bought myself a new handbag!!!

I needed some retail therapy today as I just found out I have some very high cholesterol. I'm seriously bummed about that as the doctor said I can only really lower my cholesterol by meds and diet. The diet part is fine (I need to lose that extra weight) but the pills bum me out cause that means I need to wean Luke (and myself) from breastfeeding. Which leads me to my next post....

No comments: