We totally miss our stuff. Now I've gotten sick and have lost my voice. I'm not nearly as bad as Curtis was last week but I'm not 100%. As the day goes on the more pooped I'm getting... Luckily Luke is good and doesn't seem to be getting sick. Must be the super boob juice he is getting.
Anyways, we have finally gotten an approval letter to start looking for a house!!! Yea, it only took 6 weeks to get the stinkin' letter. We begin our search on Saturday. We are so ready to get this going and to find the home of our current dreams. We will keep you updated on our search.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hooray! great news on the approval letter - definitely let us know how the house hunting goes! it's a great time to buy right now, I'm sure you'll get a great house :)
thanks for sharing all the pics of Luke - he's looking so super cute!! :)
Post a Comment