So it has been a few days and many phone calls to the doctors but finally we have our happy go lucky kid back!!!
Poor Luke got his first cold on top of teething. He was so miserable it was awful. Curtis and I felt we were experiencing life as brand new parents again and having to figure out what to do and exist off of a total lack of sleep. But this morning we were greeted by our smiling boy. His appetite is back and he is ready to laugh!!!
I got so frustrated and was tired yesterday I actually said to Luke "oh stop acting like a baby". Then I realized I'm an idiot and he is a baby. It was time for mom to suck it up and deal with it.
Luke has taken to sleeping on his tummy which from the get-go you are told not to do due to SIDS but he is happy this way and since he can turn himself over we are hoping it's ok. I put him on his tummy yesterday for a nap and he was asleep in secs. I feel I have come across a new secret!!!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment