So yesterday Luke & I took advantage of our Annual Disney Passports and spent the afternoon at Disneyland!!! Whoohoo, we had a lot of fun. We got to see Tigger, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and a lot of their other pals toottling around the park. We sat and watched the Mark Twain dock and I got to enjoy a pretzel.
We also enjoyed shopping around Downtown Disney. I'm having a hard time saying "No" to Luke when he asks for something in a store. Ok fine you busted me, he isn't asking for anything yet, he usually is sleeping (I think I have a problem with wanting to buy out the whole toy store or book store or anything toy, entertaining, learning etc for baby, infant, toddler, kid....the list goes on and on).
Tonight we gave Luke a bath and got some great photos. He really is starting to enjoy bath time, especially peeing on the wall!!
Enjoy our little cutie-pie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment