Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day


It was a gorgeous day in LA! Luke and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful spring day and went to lunch with Dad (Curtis' new nickname!) in Glendale. We showed off Luke to some of Curtis' co-workers and went to lunch, where the lunch ladies ooohhed & aaawwed over our darling boy. Curtis is quite the frequenter at this lunch spot!

Luke and I then left Dad at work and went to Griffith Observatory. We met some interesting people. There was a Mother and Son celebrating the son's 58th birthday, we chatted with them for awhile and took their picture!

We got to the Observatory at the perfect time, all the school buses were loading up as we arrived. The place was deserted!!! It was great. Luke and I reviewed the planets in our solar system and then went and laid out on the grass and took some photos. It was a lot of fun!!

I'm aiming to take advantage of our Disneyland Annual Passes and head on down to Anaheim next week! Look out Mickey here we come!

2 comments:

Mama Bree said...

cute pics! hey where's his cool sunglasses?? :)

I'm trying to convince Jon to come visit me for lunch before he goes back to work himself.... we'll see tho - he's quite the social butterfly and is always "booked"! ;-)

cabriana said...

Looks like it was a great Day!!!

-Catherine