Luke is going to have a very grand adventure today. He is going on his first plane ride. Luckily for me (and all other passengers) it is a short plane ride. I've got a lot of pacifiers packed, bottles and of course my boobs to keep him occupied during take off and landing. We want to protect those little ears of his.
In my mom cheesiness I have dressed him in a sleeper adorned with little airplanes that his aunt Catherine & uncle Danny got for him. I thought it would be cute though I know how ridiculous it sounds at the same time.
I'm happy that Luke is not a fussy baby (knock on wood it doesn't change today) so that I'm not too worried about the flight. I'm more worried about all the items we are traveling with and it being just the two of us. Curtis is taking us to the airport and helping us get checked in so that is good and my mom will be on the other end helping us at the luggage pick up but what if I forgot something that is a necessity? Oh well, guess we would just have to go shopping, our favorite activity!!
FYI - we are flying to Sacramento/Sonoma for a week of grandparent time. We are spending a few days at my mom's & a few at my dad's. My Dad & Leslie are having a big party in which Alicia & Paul will be coming to as well. Curtis will be joining us on Friday!! Luke also gets to meet his great grandparents (Bev and Bob & Sandi) on my side for the first time!! Everyone is so excited! Luke is going to have grandparent heaven for a whole week! The weather is suppose to be really warm so I'm hoping to get some pool time at mom's house and some relaxing on Dad & Leslie's new patio!
Have a great week all - I will try and do a few updates while we are on our GRANDEST ADVENTURE yet!
In my mom cheesiness I have dressed him in a sleeper adorned with little airplanes that his aunt Catherine & uncle Danny got for him. I thought it would be cute though I know how ridiculous it sounds at the same time.
I'm happy that Luke is not a fussy baby (knock on wood it doesn't change today) so that I'm not too worried about the flight. I'm more worried about all the items we are traveling with and it being just the two of us. Curtis is taking us to the airport and helping us get checked in so that is good and my mom will be on the other end helping us at the luggage pick up but what if I forgot something that is a necessity? Oh well, guess we would just have to go shopping, our favorite activity!!
FYI - we are flying to Sacramento/Sonoma for a week of grandparent time. We are spending a few days at my mom's & a few at my dad's. My Dad & Leslie are having a big party in which Alicia & Paul will be coming to as well. Curtis will be joining us on Friday!! Luke also gets to meet his great grandparents (Bev and Bob & Sandi) on my side for the first time!! Everyone is so excited! Luke is going to have grandparent heaven for a whole week! The weather is suppose to be really warm so I'm hoping to get some pool time at mom's house and some relaxing on Dad & Leslie's new patio!
Have a great week all - I will try and do a few updates while we are on our GRANDEST ADVENTURE yet!
2 comments:
Hi I might be able to meet you in Sonoma! I am not longer going to be out of town.
Catherine
I didn't realize you were going to fly up!! (I thought you'd be driving...) hope the flight went ok!! :)
Post a Comment