Tuesday, May 27, 2008

California Adventure


For Memorial Day Curtis & I decided to take Luke to Disney's California Adventure. Curtis hadn't been to the new park and we thought it would be a nice change.
The biggest adventure we took yesterday was taking Luke on his first ride!!! He was awake for the ride which was thrilling but I'm pretty sure we were more excited then he was. The ride was Heimlich's Chew Chew Train. It is probably the slowest ride between the two parks. But it was fun none the less.

Luke also got to see some "stars" on the Hollywood Pictures Backlot at California Adventure. He saw Woody from Toy Story, Cinderella and Mickey Mouse dressed as the Socerer's Apprentice. He was very intrigued with them (ok not really he was asleep but either way I shall pretend he was jumping up and down with excitment!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so funny because no one would think this ride "fun" unless they have a little one in tow. And I'm sure the fun-ness was really watching Luke react to the ride!

So funny how perception and value change when having created a little being.

I love you guys!! ~K

cabriana said...

you two are HILARIOUS!
-Auntie C