Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Luke's first visit to E!


So today I took Luke to E! to meet all the wonderful people I work with. I have had many people ask when I was going to bring him in and I finally broke down and brought him in to show. I say "broke down" cause I have been living in a great fantasyland that work was just a distant memory, but as my days countdown I realize I needed to get with it and "show off" my darling boy to everyone I work with.

I also had a huge fear that Luke would scream his head off and be "that baby" when I took him to the office. Of course, he didn't let me down and he let everyone know he had arrived. Too bad the office was really quiet and there was no way to cover up a loud screaming baby.

I wish I had brought my camera cause there were some cute moments. Joyce was able to hold Luke for a bit and actually get him to calm down. Libor got him to smile which I think was some kind male bonding moment since Luke was surrounded by women.

I wish I could have gotten a Luke perspective photo when he woke up from his nap to see 5 beautiful women looking at him waiting for him to do something cute!!!

All in all it was great to see all the fun people I work with and remind me that there is life outside of Luke. Though I'm sure I will be Luke obessed for awhile, forgive me but in my defense he is my new obsession, I'm kind of excited to go back to work. I feel like I'm going back to school after the longest summer vacation EVER and have I got stories to share.

Now all I need are some outfits and some great HANDBAGS!!!

1 comment: