So we have been in Burbank for almost a month now and I can't tell you how great it is to be here. Yes our neighbors are nosey, everything is really close and our grocery shopping can be done within 30 minutes BUT because of this our life has actually gotten easier!!!
Tonight we had proof how moving to Burbank was a great IDEA!
Curtis' office recently moved from Glendale to Burbank. Lucky Curtis the new office is less then a mile away from home.
Tonight we got to experience how great it is for him to work so close to home. I left work around 5ish (my new hours are 8 to 5---LOVE IT) and I picked up Luke from daycare and went grocery shopping. I was home in time to take the groceries home, feed the dogs and go to meet Curtis and his co-workers for HAPPY HOUR with Luke and return home by 8pm. Luke was at his best (honestly though we hardly have had to deal with his is worst in a social scene, YET).
I can't really describe how we have moved literally 15 minutes from our old apartment (off the Sunset Strip-BOOHYAH) to this small burb and still get the experience of small town feeling with big city ambitions, it is just such a great thing.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment