Sadly the anxiety only occurs with Curtis and not with me. Luke is very attached to his Dad right now. But I swear I'm not really jealous.....
So Curtis takes Luke to day care every day and I pick him up. Poor Curtis has to deal with a screaming Luke when he drops him off every day. I get the better part of the deal, I get to see jubilation and ultimate joy being the one picking him up.
Though I have to say when Curtis walks into the room Luke has no real interest in me anymore, he is all about Daddy. Curtis can't even leave the room without a huge (and so unlike himself) scream coming from our precious little dude.
I'm hoping this doesn't last to long otherwise I may get a bit jealous...and you don't want to see me jealous...I'm just no fun!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment