Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday at the LA Zoo!


So today we went with to the Los Angeles Zoo. Our friend Kristin joined us for the trip and it was a lot of fun. Not only was it Luke's first time to the Los ANgeles Zoo (well his first to any zoo), it was the first time for all us to go to the LA Zoo.


It was neat to walk through exhibits I have seen in movies and tv shows for years but it was also great to see the animals in person and to know this was the first time Luke was learning about animals that are not his dogs and cats. I think Kristin summed it up best saying, "It's going to be like if we saw aliens in real life for the first time!"


I think the best exspression he had today was at the first exhibit which was the flamingos. Curtis and I didn't get to see the expression but Kristin did and we got her reaction to it. Apparently Luke cocked his eyebrow just like his Daddy and gave a look of utter confusion, excitement and curiousity.



Kristin was the photographer for the day and she got some adorable pictures of the giraffes and Luke. We all got annual passes so we didn't check out the whole zoo figuring we should save some for future visits. We can't wait to take Luke to the petting zoo!

No comments: