Ok so I'm not sure many of you know but Luke has his own email (luke.d.n.shipman@gmail.com).
My plan is to document his first year with this blog. I plan on turning this blog into a first year "this is your life" history. So I want to encourage you to write an email to Luke as a time capsule, if you will, to show him what he is experiencing or what you are feeling. I know that I myself would have loved to get this info.
So please send Luke an email about anything...i.e. Barack Obama is our president, Prop 8 is discrimination and how Arnold really is a socialist. Or what ever you want to say. You don't have to believe in what we believe in but just send Luke an email that let's him know the world he is born into.
I know our son will not appreciate this until he is much older but just think the wisdom you have that you can pass on.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment