So the other day Curtis and I are pretty sure we heard "Mama"!!!! Seriously! Luke is really into his Dada right now. Dada can do no wrong but I got to get a little of that treatment on Saturday when I walked out of the room to get something and Luke stated very loudly, "Omama". I'm pretty sure he meant Mama and not Obama. Though we are all routing for Obama.
Anyways, Luke does say Dada a lot and he did say it once while looking at Curtis though we aren't sure if he really understands what he is saying.
Another note - this time change thing is so not working in our favor right now but that is ok since I started new hours! I'm now working 8-5p so that I can pick up Luke from day care and Curtis can now work late recruiting people who hate their current jobs! I'm actually ok with getting up at the crack of dawn since I now know I will be home at or by 6pm. Such a great feeling!!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment