Here are a few Luke-isms for you fans out there:
Luke got to experience his first rain storm today. I picked him up from daycare during a good ole downpour and of course didn't have an umbrella (I don't believe in them due to me being so short, I'm at the perfect height to poke out someone's eye, plus I always pinch my fingers when I use them, so long story short, I refuse to use an umbrella under any circumstance). We had to make a mad dash from from the daycare to the parking lot and we got drenched. And I mean DRENCHED. We could ring our clothes out. I think Luke was just in a state of shock he didn't know what to do.
He loves the ball pit at daycare! He climbs in it all the time according to Miss Alyssa. So we thought it would be a good idea to make our own ball pit at home. That didn't go over as well. Luke screamed bloody murder when we brought him near it. We are taking small baby steps to getting him to be ok with our homemade ball pit!
Kristin watched Luke on Saturday so Curtis and I could go on a date. We went and saw the new Bond film and had lunch. We really enjoyed the movie. We are suppose to go on another date this weekend to see Transporter 3. We are so happy Luke and Kristin get along!!! They have a lot of fun together.
Everyday he eats more and more solids. He really likes to eat which we think is a good thing.
We got new car seats and he looks so adorable in them. We have been dressing him up like the little man that he is. I will get some pictures up this weekend in his little man outfits. He is just such a cutie-pie.
He really likes to stand. It is his new favorite thing to do.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment