So tonight is the first night I get to spend in the house with just Luke, the dogs, cats and myself. That's right! Curtis is out with our friend Jason at a concert also known as guys night.
I can't say how nice it is to be alone in the house. Luke and I got some really good time hanging out, playing and eating together.
It was nice and now Luke is asleep, still recovering from his cold, and I'm starting Sex in the City the movie.
I have to say I wasn't looking forward to watching this movie when it came out but tonight I'm kind of excited since I get to have my own girls night.
With Curtis not here I don't have to listen to him complain about my choice of movie or ask a ton of questions about what is going on in the movie he "isn't interested in" at all the wrong moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment