Tomorrow is a big day for us - Curtis is returning to work. We will miss him, luckily Grandma Beep Beep is still here to help me transistion but one day soon it will be just Luke and I. That will be the ultimate Mommy test. I'm curious to see how many times Curtis and I will talk tomorrow to get/give updates on Luke. Luke has a doctors appt tomorrow for his 3 week follow up. I can't believe how fast time is going by.
Luke is getting a shot tomorrow - I'm pretty nervous about how much it will hurt him. I'm sure I'm more scared then anything but I don't want to see him hurt but I guess that is a normal feeling. Mom keeps telling me to wait until he gets his first bumps and bruises - I will probably be a basketcase when that happens but from what I understand it is ok cause I'm a mom now and mom's worry and fret.
Anyhow - Luke is doing well, he is a little fussy today but I think it is just the change to the formula. It is making him a bit gassy and that is probably making him uncomfortable. We are trying to hold him a little less then we have been. Between the three of us he hasn't spent much time in his crib (only at night!). We are constantly fighting over him except when he has a dirty diaper, man can he fill a diaper quickly!!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thats disgusting
Post a Comment