Yesterday Grandma Beep Beep went home. My mom was with us for 3 weeks and had a hard time saying goodbye to Baby Luke. I'm now starting to understand the love my parents and grandparents have for me. I'm so glad Luke has so many grandparents to spoil him with their love.
So now Curtis and I are embarking on our new journey as a family and learning how to handle this new found love and devotion. I'm being put to the challenge tomorrow to handle Luke on my own. I'm pretty sure I'm ready....
Today our family went on a lovely walk through the neighborhood near our house. We took the dogs and everyone got along and enjoyed the beautiful weather and the wonderful spring scents in the air. The trees are extremely fragrant right now.
Luke seems to change every day and he is growing like crazy. His little newborn outfits are starting to fit properly and he will probably be out of them in about a week. I can't believe he is 24 days old already. He is going through a super cuddle phase which we are really enjoying. He just snuggles up to our neck and makes the cutest little sounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment