Monday, March 31, 2008

Honorary Citizens of Disneyland

So today we took Luke to Disneyland!!!



Many of you know I come from Disneyland enthusaists and we all knew this day would come. We didn't quite intend for it to be so soon in Luke's life, he is only 6 weeks old, but the opportunity presented itself and we couldn't pass it by.



This weekend Luke's grandparents Nolan & Doy came from Texas by way of San Jose (they visited cousin Logan!!!) to visit baby Luke. We drove them to the airport this morning down in Orange County and we got there really early so Curtis and I thought since we were already down in the area why not have brunch at Downtown Disney. Well Curtis then suggested going to Disneyland. He was taking the day off already and we had only planned on diaper shopping for the day. How could Luke & I say no to this fantastic suggestion!

We had a blast, obviously Luke is still too little to ride many rides (we did go on the train!) but we walked around all the different lands. We now know what we need to bring in the future and what can stay home. Below are some pictures - we were so excited we bought season tickets to Disneyland!! I know for sure we will be spending a few Sundays down there wandering around and perhaps riding a few rides.


1 comment:

Cat Shipman said...

sounds like a great time!!!!