Friday, March 28, 2008

Grandparent heaven



Dad & Leslie spent all day yesterday snuggling with Luke.

No doubt he is going to be so spoiled by all of his grandparents!! Nolan & Doy arrive tomorrow and Alicia is coming down on the 6th! Photos to follow...

Catherine & Danny are leaving today. All of us are going to miss them, animals included. Catherine has been spoiling me especially. She helped organize a closet, Luke's room and cleaned our patio & planted new plants! She also has been cooking! It's going to be tough to be on our own again, how will we survive???



Our animals are doing quite well with the addition of Luke though the cats seem to have become the low man on the totem pole. Ska is making sure to remind us that she is available for pets at all times though Freedom (our little dog) won't let the cats get near Luke.

Luke is starting to smile though we have yet to capture a really good photo yet. He did give Catherine a hug grin when she was saying her goodbyes. He has a great smile!

2 comments:

Mama Bree said...

awesome pics! I really love the B&W and Sepia ones. I keep forgetting our cameras can do all that fancy stuff -- great idea! :)

keep 'em coming! what a cutie! :)

Cat Shipman said...

i miss you peeps already!!!! I showed my roommate all the pics and he was teasing me that I am having nephew fever.