For Easter we went two parties!!! We celebrated with the Mavros' & Wells' as well as with Chris Sellers (Curtis' boss). It was a great time. Luke was dressed up in a little man outfit and looked so cute. It is so fun to see him out of the sleepers and onesies.




This week his auntie Catherine and uncle Danny are visiting! I'm hoping to put them to work by babysitting Luke while I try and get the house in order. Luke is eating a lot so we shall see how this plays out.

Grampy Mike & Granny Leslie are also coming into town this week. They haven't seen Luke since he was born. So they are very excited to see all the growth and changes he has gone through.
This weekend Grandpa Nolan & Grandma Doy are coming into town too!
So it seems Luke is the most popular kid on the block, if not all of Hollywood. Here are some recent photos our our little man.
1 comment:
Great pics -- I can see he's already looking bigger and older! :)
The little man outfits are my fave. Aren't they the best?? heehee
Post a Comment