Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring time fun & Family visits



We have been very busy the last two weeks. It has been really nice. Catherine has been visiting and being a tremendous help. It has been great to bond with her and to see the instant connection between her & Luke. She has been very busy taking pictures of our little man and I can't wait to get them uploaded to the website Curtis has created. There are way too many good ones to put on the blog!

Luke is just getting bigger and bigger. He has finally outgrown a newborn outfit. He will be 6 wks old tomorrow - I can't believe how fast the time is going.

My dad & Leslie are here and are in grandparent heaven. Dad filmed Luke getting a bath today! It was actually not nearly as traumatic as I thought it would be. The last bath was quite upsetting to both Luke, Curtis & I!!

No comments: