On Monday Grandma & I took Luke to his 3 week doctor's appt. Happily he is in great shape. He now weighs in at 7 lbs 13 oz and is 20 inches long. He got a shot which I had Grandma hold him for cause I couldn't deal with him getting hurt by the needle and thought it would be best if the pain was not associated with me. I know selfish mommy but I seriously can't handle needles myself and I just couldn't imagine seeing one stuck in my precious baby Luke!!
Luke is able to go back to breastfeeding now - his dr said the antibiotic I'm on will not hurt him. Which is great news for us, I really was disappointed when I thought I was going to have to wait a month before breastfeeding again. My blood pressure is really starting to go down we are all very excited. I'm now experiencing migraines but we hope the doctor will be able to find a fix for them. They are quite debilitating. I'm getting tired of having all these health issues but hopefully they will all go away as quickly as they came on.
These are the moments to cherish:
1 comment:
its good to hear your getting better but migraines? Good Lord Woman!!! When I come down I can take over baby watch so you both can sleep, go on date, have sex. you know, good stuff. :)
Post a Comment